The “National Tour guides day” (???:)) gives you the chance to take a free guided tour in town on 28th February between 9-16h.
The bus tours leave form in front of the Art Gallery.
Tickets will be provided, but just to avoid the chaos!
90 minutes English and German tours will be at 10-12-14-16h starting from the same spot. For the disabled, with special buses, tours will be at 9-11-13-15h. (book a seat ahead: email@example.com)
Walking tours will leave every hour (10-16h) from 6 meeting points:
- City park – Alpár Ignác statue
- 2. Andrássy út
- Vörösmarty tér – at the Lion statue
- Kossuth Lajos tér – from in front of the Ministry of agriculture
- Castle hill – in the palace at the top of the funicular (sikló)
- Castle district residential part – Szt. István statue